- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
We love this fabulous, cosy dog friendly cottage in the Peak District known as Mill Wheel Cottage.
Mill Wheel Cottage is a gorgeously cosy cottage on the edge of Hartshorne in south Derbyshire.
Just a stone's throw from an AA-rated pub with a 250 year old working mill wheel, this lovely cottage is perfect for a couple and one well behaved dog.
Hartshorne is close to the beautiful Derbyshire Dales and surrounded by picturesque towns and villages. The cathedral city of Lichfield is only three miles away and it's also well situated for day trips to Twycross Zoo, Drayton Manor and Alton Towers.
The cottage has a small enclosed courtyard with views across the countryside, one double bedroom and an open plan living area with a wood burning stove. There's a shop within a five minute walk and plenty of Derbyshire countryside to explore right from your doorstep.
Nearby Burton-on-Trent is renowned for its breweries and its award-winning ales and there are plenty of places to visit, such as Tutbury Castle and the Shugborough Hall Estate. The National Forest with its many walks and cycle paths is within easy reach too.