- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
We just had to share this little gem, a luxury 5 star rated holiday cottage in Anglesey that is pet friendly too! This gorgeous property sits above the coastal hamlet of Church Bay and gives access to Anglesey Coastal Path, featuring 125 miles of coastline to explore - your dog will love you for this! The interior has been decorated to a very high standard and offers high spec features with amazing 180-degree views over the bay towards Holyhead.
There are five bedrooms in total meaning this cottage can sleep up to ten people. If that's still not enough space you can rent the cottage next door which sleeps an additional 4. Amenities include full gas central heating and mod cons including well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, flat screen gaming TV and wifi. Outside the enclosed garden is the ideal space to relax and there is even a BBQ.
The location of this pet friendly luxury cottage is superb and one of the best things is that it's only 2 minutes walk from the pub! Local attractions and family days out close by include the National Trust property Plas Newydd mansion, Anglesey Sea Zoo and the historic town of Beaumaris with its medieval castle(well worth a visit). If you love seafood then the renowned Lobster Pot seafood restaurant is only a short walk down the road from these Church Bay cottages. Pets are welcome at this luxury cottage.