- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
Beckhill Cottage is a lovely, pet-friendly barn conversion in the small, peaceful village of Brandsby in the Vale of York. Surrounded by amazing countryside, this beautiful three-bedroomed cottage has French doors that open onto a pretty little garden with a private outdoor hot tub.
Brandsby is set within the rolling countryside of the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty loved by walkers, because of its numerous footpaths and bridleways. It’s 14 miles from the City of York and close to Stillington and Crayke where you can find award-winning pubs and local shops.
This gorgeous cottage sleeps six people and two well behaved pets. The garden has outdoor furniture and a barbecue as well as the hot tub, and stabling is available by arrangement. The nearest shop and pub are within a couple of miles of the cottage.
Brandsby is well situated for the North York Moors and the towns of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby. There are plenty of stately homes, historic abbeys and imposing castles to visit as well as numerous villages and market towns with a good choice of shops, pubs and restaurants.