- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
There is a shop and pub nearby and the Lake District National Park is just a short drive away; you can walk or cycle for hours there - or hop on a Windermere Steamer for a boat ride to Ambleside or Bowness. Ulverstone itself has festivals throughout the year and is home to the only Laurel and Hardy museum in the world!
Rosie’s Cottage has a cosy sitting room with electric fire, perfect for relaxing after a day’s exploring - and a lovely seating area outside where you can enjoy the warm summer evenings. With a good sized double bedroom, a shower room and convenient roadside parking, this lovely cottage can be enjoyed all year round.
The Lake District has breathtaking scenery and a wealth of attractions, such as the South Lakes Wild Animal Park. For amazing views across Morecambe Bay and the Lake District Fells, why not take a walk up to the Hoad Monument, a replica of the Third Eddystone Lighthouse? One well behaved pet is welcome.