- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
We love this pet friendly cottage in the North of England.
The Bull Hull is a unique and charming ground floor cottage for two, at the heart of the gorgeous Lune Valley countryside sitting midway between the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
There is a shop and pub within three miles and the pretty village of Hutton Roof has beautiful views over the Lakeland Fells and Morecambe Bay. Kirkby Lonsdale is very close and a popular destination for visitors with its interesting architecture, street markets and excellent shops, restaurants and cafés.
The cottage has beautiful views across to Hutton Roof Crags Nature Reserve and while you have your own private patio area with barbecue, you’ll also have access to the owners’ extensive gardens. There is a double bedroom, fitted kitchen and open plan living, dining and sitting area.
Local attractions include the historic town of Kendal, the villages of Arnside and Settle and the beautiful Lake Windermere and Coniston Water. This is a great area for walking, riding and climbing with many miles of quiet country lanes and bridleways. One well behaved dog is welcome.