- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
The Loft in Wales
We love this barn conversion called The Loft in Wales.
If you want to get away from it all and enjoy the outdoors then it's the perfect getaway. With a lovely rural setting and really charming interior, the cottage combines rustic with luxury.
The exposed wooden beams are one of the best features alongside the solid oak floors and doors and woodburner.
Look out the window and you will feel surrounded by open farmland and you can even enjoy views of the Clwydian Hill Range. Loggerheads Country Park and the stunning Snowdonia National Park are also within easy reach.
We're thinking long scenic walks and cycle rides and then back to the cottage to enjoy the luxurious base for your holiday. The actual location is in the small village of Llanfair-Dyffryn-Clwyd which is around 3 miles from Ruthin.
One small dog is welcome but must be kept out of the bedroom. So if you want to take your little 4 legged friend with you that's no problem.
This lovely cottage has received excellent reviews from recent guests on Trip Advisor.