- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
If you're looking for a fantastic pet friendly holiday property close to the Cotswolds then we love this detached conversion of a former orangery.
Sleeping 4, this conversion can be booked with two other properties to sleep up to 10.
And it's dog friendly too, so no need to leave anyone behind.
This converted orangery is an ideal, dog-friendly holiday home for four people. It offers ground floor accommodation and is just a couple of miles from the nearest pub and shop. Upton upon Severn is a lively little country town with a variety of shops, inns and restaurants.
As well as the annual jazz, blues and folk festivals in the town, 'The Pudding Shop' is well worth a visit and Upton also has a lively marina, vineyard and medieval church, which is now the Heritage Centre. The Malvern Hills form nine miles of ancient rock with 100 miles of footpaths.
The Orangery has one double and one twin bedroom, an open plan living area with kitchen and dining area and the sitting area has a cosy wood burning stove. There's a shared games room with pool table, and a shared indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
The Great Malvern Food Festival is held every year at the Three Counties Show Ground and there is a multitude of National Trust properties to visit in the area, as well as outdoor activities to suit all ages and abilities. The beautiful Cotswolds are within easy travelling distance.