- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
Just five miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, 5 Rose Cottage is a charming pet friendly holiday cottage that can accommodate five people and one dog.
Welford-on-Avon is a typical English village - nestled on the banks of the River Avon, it has a village green complete with maypole!
The River Avon offers river cruises, rowing, motorboat rides and fishing, whilst the popular tourist attraction of Stratford-upon-Avon has many visitor attractions, including Shakespeare's birthplace and the RSC Theatre.
This lovely Warwickshire pet-friendly cottage has two nicely furnished bedrooms, a cosy sitting room with an open fire and lawned, enclosed gardens to both the front and the rear, perfect for letting your dog out in safety. There's a shop and a pub within a few minutes' walk.
Warwick Castle is only a short drive away and it has a programme of year-round events, including concerts in the grounds and falconry displays. The beauty of the Cotswolds is also close by - Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold are pretty places to visit with pubs, shops and restaurants to try.