- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
We just love this charming dog friendly cottage close to the Cotswolds. The Byre is a pretty, single-storey detached cottage for two, just 1 and ½ miles from Upton upon Severn.
The village has some gorgeous 17th century buildings, such as the Heritage Centre which is topped by an 18th century cupola and known as 'The Pepperpot'.
Upton upon Severn hosts a number of annual music festivals that showcase the best of jazz, folk and blues. It also has a marina, a vineyeard and local fruit farm with a well stocked farm shop. The Malvern Hills are just a few miles away and there are over 100 miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore.
The Byre has a private patio area to the front and a shared lawned garden with a pond. Guests can use the shared indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi and there's a shop and pub within a couple of miles of the cottage.
Malvern is the setting for the Great Malvern Food Festival and the Three Counties Show each year - and the Malvern Theatre plays host to productions from the West End and the RSC. Slightly further afield, the Royal Forest of Dean, Gloucester and the Cotswolds are perfect for day trips.