- Happy Landing Cottage in Snowdonia
- Pet Friendly Cottage in Warwickshire
- Pretty Detached Pet Friendly Cottage
- Cosy Pet Friendly Cottage in Peak District.
- The Orangery Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
- Pet Friendly Barn Conversion with Hot Tub in York
- The Bull Hull near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Rosie's Cottage in Ulverstone.
- Pet Friendly Cottages for Christmas - South West
- The Loft in Wales
- Five Star Pet Friendly Holiday
Very Large Pet Friendly Holiday Home near Whitby
Beech Hill Manor is a fabulous dog-friendly holiday home in Aislaby, a small rural village, just three miles from Whitby. This superb country house has five bedrooms and sleeps 17 people. It has an impressive galleried landing, a large dining room and gorgeous views across the seven acre grounds.
Whitby is a charming town with heaps of atmosphere, winding streets and lovely, sandy beaches. The beautiful Yorkshire coastline is dotted with small fishing villages. Robin Hood’s Bay, Scarborough and the stunning North York Moors are all within easy reach.
We love the bedrooms at Beech Hill – the master has a seven foot super king size bed and a marble en-suite shower with sunken Jacuzzi bath! There is also a large family bedroom and the house has two washing machines, two televisions – one with a 50” screen – enclosed terraced gardens and an outdoor recreational area, as well as parking for 12 cars.
If you want to climb the 199 steps up to Whitby Abbey, you’ll be well rewarded with stunning views across the town. North Yorkshire is steeped in history with churches, old mills and bustling harbours. Arncliffe Woods is perfect for walkers with its many paths and lanes across the Yorkshire Dales.